The average workday for a Lead Installation Engineer:
As a Lead Installation Engineer you are the technical all-round specialist of the project and you are responsible for the project realization and delivery of technical installations through the issued hours and materials budget. In this position you will spend approximately 30% of your time working abroad.
- Responsible for realizing projects abroad and at CSi;
- Responsible for the progress of all on-site activities until the completion/handover of the project (SAT);
- You provide operational leadership to a team of technicians and subcontractors;
- You assist with the commissioning of the systems;
- You locate and propose solutions for malfunctions in the mechanical and electrical field;
- Responsible for the administrative work necessary for the project such as drawing up progress reports, making schedules and processing time lists.