As a Project Manager you are responsible for the daily management of the project teams and the realization of complex high-quality technical assignments from order moment to delivery. The order size of the assignments varies from approximately 0.5 to 5 million euros. A significant part of the total turnover is realized outside the Netherlands. You usually have several projects under your care at the same time. It is essential that the realization takes place within the established standards of quality, time, costs, technical specifications and customer expectations. All technical, financial, organizational and commercial aspects fall under your responsibility. This implies a central place in the web of both external and internal contacts and requires leadership with high management, control, problem solving and communication skills.
The other tasks are:
- You guarantee an optimal project approach and project result
- You are responsible for the financial result of the project and provide monthly management reports for each project
- You maintain good contact with customers, from the pre-order phase to the delivery of the project
- You are responsible for optimal internal and external coordination with regard to project progress, risks and reporting, as well as feedback on this
- You will chair various meetings concerning the projects whereby the content and efficiency of the meeting is a spearhead.
- You are the steering factor with regard to the project in which you manage a project team of approximately 3 to 10 colleagues. You have an eye for people so that the support from the team is continuously guaranteed.