As a software engineer robotics you are responsible for the software of the robotic systems. To create the best system solutions you’re working together with a project team that exists of a project manager, hardware engineer, mechanical engineer and PLC software engineer. With this team you creates specifications for the system during the definition phase of the project. According the documentation you’re creating and testing the software in Raamsdonksveer. After the system is installed on site you will commission the system together with the lead installation engineer all around the world..
The tasks are:
- Checking the mechanical layout and capacity using virtual simulation of the robot system during the sales and definition phase of the projects
- Concept reviewing together with multidisciplinary project team
- Creating a Technical specification together with a multidisciplinary project engineering team according to the functional specification.
- Developing software programs for controlling robotic systems
- Testing and simulating the systems at our factory
- Commissioning the machines by the customer world wide
- Creating manual documentation and give an operator training at the customer
- Managing the software and details engineering internal and external
- Helping customers in case of break down together with the service department